The power of immediate client communication
Text Message Your Clients Directly from CrossLink Professional Tax Software
TextLink is an integrated text messaging service within CrossLink professional tax software. Using TextLink or TextLink Plus, high-volume tax preparation offices are able to send a text message to taxpayer cell phones directly from CrossLink. And now with TextLink Plus, customers can receive message replies within the software without any limitations on message quantity or frequency.
Efficiently Communicate with Your Taxpayer Clients
- Text message one or many clients with just a single click
- Save time and money by eliminating the need for staff dedicated to contacting clients
- Perfect for “Check Ready” tax refund notifications
A Flexible Communication Tool
- Simplify the notification process
- Customize messages
- Market to your clients
- Receive message replies directly in CrossLink professional tax software*
- Messages are stored with tax returns*
Which TextLink service is best for your tax preparation business?
| Send outbound messages
| Receive replies within CrossLink
| Messages stored with return
| Message limits
|| Subject to Google limits**
| Cost per User ID
**Limits can be removed if you have an SMTP server
About TextLink, TextLink Plus and Text Messaging
TextLink and TextLink Plus both utilize Short Messaging Services (SMS), more commonly known as “text messaging”. With TextLink and TextLink Plus, CrossLink professional tax preparation software customers are able to market to and communicate with their taxpayer clients more efficiently than ever before.
- Text messaging is popular, easy-to-use, and immediate
- Most cell phones are text messaging capable
- SMS is a standardized and established technology
© 2019 CrossLink Professional Tax Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.