CrossLink is Prepared
A message regarding the Coronavirus (COVID‐19)
At CrossLink Professional Tax Solutions (CPTS), the safety and health of our Customers and Employees is our utmost priority. Like you, we are closely monitoring the latest information on the Coronavirus (COVID‐19). We recognize that milestones and dates are coming up and it is important for our customers to know that they have a partner who is prepared to ensure a successful tax season. With this in mind we would like to share the following with you so that you are aware of our commitment to business continuity:
CrossLink is uniquely prepared to withstand any regional outbreaks:
- We maintain corporate offices and call centers across three different time‐zones
including California, Florida, and Illinois
- The ability to shift call volume from CrossLink offices or call‐centers to another is inherent in our daily business practices today
- In the unlikely event that California, Florida, and Illinois were to be impacted at the same time, CrossLink employees all have the ability to work remotely with full access to our systems and support tools – however, our intention is to keep all offices open during the remainder of the season
CrossLink products can assist you and your office to protect yourselves, your employees, and your clients by utilizing the latest technology to support remote tax preparation:
- Mobile apps, such as TaxPass, that allow clients to send documents, data, and other essential information to their professional tax preparer remotely
- Remote Signature capture via multiple methods to enable your clients to sign all tax documents remotely
CrossLink is taking steps to reduce exposure for employees; this includes, but is not limited to:
- Reduction in non‐essential travel
- Internal policies to ensure a sanitary work environment
- Conducting thorough review of all events, external training, and tradeshows over the next few months
The Crosslink Team would like to remind everyone that the CDC website is available as a resource for best practices for protecting yourself, your business, your employees, and your families.
We will continue to update you of any changes, but for now, please know that you can move forward with the full confidence that CrossLink is very well prepared and, as always, here to assist you and your professional tax preparation needs.
Contact Your CrossLink Team or CrossLink Technical Support at 800.345.4337 to learn more about any of these solutions
© 2020 CrossLink Professional Tax Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.