Accelerate Your Profits
Your CrossLink Team understands your need for business growth. That is why we offer our customers opportunities to grow their revenue beyond just tax preparation. With revenue generating solutions like Call a Doctor Plus (CADRPlus) and Protection Plus tax return audit protection, CrossLink gives you the tools you need to expand your service offerings to your existing clients while producing additional profits for your tax business.
Year-Round Revenue for Professional Tax Preparers
CrossLink Health Care has partnered with Call a Doctor Plus (CADRPlus) to provide Professional Tax Preparers with a best-in-class health care service that can generate year-round revenue – and increase profits during tax season!
Why offer CADRPlus to your taxpayer clients?
Revenue. Pure and simple. Tax preparers have the opportunity to significantly increase tax season revenue as well as create a vehicle to generate income year-round – all while providing tax clients with an affordable health care solution that can save them hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars every year.
Advantages to the Tax Professional
- Make extra profit on your current customer base by offering low cost tax return audit protection
- Protection Plus will deal with the taxpayer and the IRS
- Provides payment of interest and penalties if your office makes a mistake on your client's tax return (Subject to terms of the contract)
- Protection Plus provides marketing materials for you to give to your client
- Protection Plus has a professional staff to handle issues at all levels
Add Value to Your Return
- Protection Plus is a professional company ready to assist your taxpayers in the event of an IRS audit, relieving ERO’s of this burden
- Assists the taxpayer, even if the return is unfunded
- Provides client protection for three years
- Reimbursement up to $2,500 for legitimate preparer errors*
- Protection Plus offers year-round support in English and Spanish
- Replace lost revenue
- Tax offices can add a fee to the cost of Protection Plus
- Covers denied credits even if the return has not been funded
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Child Tax Credit
- Additional Child Tax Credit
- American Opportunity Credit
- First Time Homebuyers Credit
- W-7 rejects
*Subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions outlined in the Tax Reimbursement Program Terms and Conditions. An insurance policy has been issued to the participating tax preparers backing this guarantee and the designated administrator will reimburse taxpayers on behalf of the tax preparer.