Advantages to the Tax Professional
- Make extra profit on your current customer base by offering low cost audit protection
- Protection Plus will deal with the client and the IRS
- Provides payment of interest and penalties if your office makes a mistake on your client's
tax return (Subject to terms of the contract)
- Protection Plus provides marketing materials for you to give to your client
- Protection Plus has a professional staff to handle issues at all levels
Add Value to Your Return
- Protection Plus is a professional company ready to assist your clients in the event of an IRS audit, relieving ERO's of this burden
- Assists the taxpayer, even if the return is unfunded
- Provides client protection for three years
- Reimbursement up to $2,500 for legitimate preparer errors*
- Protection Plus offers year-round bi-lingual support
- Replace lost revenue
- Offices can add a fee to the cost of Protection Plus
Covers denied credits even if the return has not been funded
- Child Tax Credit
- Additional Child Tax Credit
- American Opportunity Credit
- First Time Homebuyers Credit
- W-7 rejects
Click here to learn more about Protection Plus.
*Subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions outlined in the Tax Reimbursement Program Terms and Conditions. An insurance policy has been issued to the participating tax preparers backing this guarantee and the designated administrator will reimburse taxpayers on behalf of the tax preparer.
© 2020 CrossLink Professional Tax Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.